About Super Quick Concrete Dissolver
The highly concentrated formulation is compounded to maintain sufficient acidity to dissolve harder cement.
Fast simple and works like magic. Removes all types of cement, concrete, mortar, grout and stucco. Also removes mineral deposits from any surface.
Used by concrete contractors, Redimix companies, decorative Concrete contractors, equipment rental companies, masonry contractors, Shotcrete contractors and more. Super Quick Concrete Dissolver is your best choice if you need to clean your tools or equipment.
Super Quick is acid-free, 100% biodegradable, non-corrosive and will not cause rust or corrosion. It is safe to use on metals, equipment, wood, glass or painted surfaces and removes efflorescence from decorative concrete. It has no odour and is fast acting.
Areas of Use:
- Ready-mix trucks
- Concrete buggies
- Concrete saws
- Concrete pumps
- All types of moulds
How to Use Super Quick:
- Never wet the surface with water before application (the concrete needs to be dry before application).
- Completely saturate the area of hardened concrete to be removed with undiluted Super Quick Concrete Dissolver (SQCD).
- The surface will turn white on contact and then darken. If SQCD evaporates a white residue will appear. Do not rinse! Reapply as needed until the concrete has softened.
- Allow SQCD to penetrate 10 -15 mins then reapply if necessary, keeping the surface wet with SQCD. Concrete will begin to soften and release. Total time 20 – 30 minutes.
- On extra thick build up, repeat directions 1 – 4 until build-up has softened.
- Rinse with cold water with a garden hose and pressure nozzle or use a high-pressure washer.