Quick Patch can be used to repair and maintain roofs, steps, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes, bumpers, radiators, rusted areas, exhaust leaks, fuel tanks, boats, jet skis, canoes and much more!
ABOUT QUICK PATCH
Save time and money on repairs with Quick Patch.
With Quick Patch repair patch you simply peel it and seal it. No special tools are needed!
Quick Patch can be used on almost any hard surface:
- Polyethylene and more.
When using Quick Patch outdoors the sun cures the patch, indoors you’ll need a UV flashlight. Quick Patch cures rock hard, resistant against many chemicals, solvents, and oils. It is rot-proof, waterproof and is also impact resistant. A unique product, Quick Patch comes out of the package as pliable as a Band-Aid. Ten minutes later with UV light, it transforms into a hard patch that you can sand, paint or drill. The many uses you’ll find for this patch will save you time and money on many of your normally costly equipment repairs and fixes.
This patch is ideal for plumbers, farmers, mechanics, builders, and many others. Quick Patch can be used to repair and maintain roofs, steps, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes, bumpers, radiators, rusted areas, exhaust leaks, fuel tanks, boats, jet skis, canoes, and much more!
Non-flammable, non-toxic and the adhesive will not harm your skin. Quick Patch is fiberglass reinforced polyester with excellent adhesion properties for long-lasting repairs.
- Easy application – just cut, peel and stick
- Flexible and Waterproof
- Weather and UV Resistant
- Temperature Resistant from -40°C to 200°C
- Extremely durable reinforced polyester/plastic
- Bonds to all hard surfaces except Polypropylene (PP)
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing
- Fast curing (starting at 5 minutes depending on UV intensity)
- Curing Mechanism: Ultra Violet (UV), Natural or UV Lamp
- Dielectric strength 9 kV/mm, Arc resistance > 180 sec., Tracking resistance > 600 V and Insulation resistance 10 to the power of 13 ohms
- Industry: Repair and maintain roofs, steps, tanks, pipes, lines, gutters, switch boxes, etc.
- Automotive, Truck & Transport: Bumpers, radiators, rusted areas, exhaust leaks, fuel tanks and lines, box bodies, headlamp housings, all kinds of plastics and body components
- Hobby/Sport/DIY: Jet skis, canoes, boats, surfboards, prototyping, modeling, windows, doors, fences, roofs, drainage lines, pools, spas, garden equipment, sanitation systems, bail tanks and lines, sporting equipment and various other surfaces like GRP, wood, metal, glass, ceramics, concrete and plastics